High performance thermal cart, less power consumption
ARCTICartTM allows airlines to do without expensive, maintenance-intensive and power hungry chillers in airplane galleys.
This in-flight galley cart combines an innovative bonded structure and state of the art thermal shielding which keeps pre-chilled food and drinks stable at low temperatures for over 20 hours.
- No dry ice necessary
- No electrical power or batteries required
- No operating fluids
The result is a significant reduction in airline catering costs.
Your contact person: Francisco Aguilera
- Reduced Weight – Removal of chiller, cooling system and related hardware.
- Increased Cabin Space – Removal of ducting, decreases the galley envelope and increases the available cabin space.
- Maintenance Friendliness – Thermal insulation performance can be verified by ground and flight crew. Expensive chiller maintenance can be eliminated.
- Superior Food Quality – Optimal conservation of fresh food. Content cannot be inadvertently undercooled or frozen.
- Environmental Impact – Reduced power consumption, CO2 emission and cabin noise thanks to removal of chillers.