1. Data protection at a glance
Data collection on this websiteWho is responsible for the data collection on this website? The data processing on this website is carried out by the website operator. You can find their contact details in the section “Note on the responsible party” in this data protection declaration. How do we collect your data? On the one hand, your data is collected when you provide it to us. This can be, for example, data that you enter in a contact form. Other data is collected automatically or with your consent by our IT systems when you visit the website. This is mainly technical data (e.g. Internet browser, operating system or time of the page view). This data is collected automatically as soon as you enter this website. What do we use your data for? Part of the data is collected to ensure that the website is provided without errors. Other data can be used to analyze your user behavior. What rights do you have regarding your data? You have the right at any time and free of charge to obtain information about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data. You also have the right to request the correction or deletion of this data. If you have given your consent to data processing, you can revoke this consent at any time for the future. In addition, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances. Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. For this purpose, as well as for further questions on the subject of data protection, you can contact us at any time.
2. Hosting + Content DeliveryWe host the content of our website with the following provider: External Hosting This website is hosted externally. The personal data collected on this website is stored on the servers of the hoster(s). This may include, but is not limited to, IP addresses, contact requests, meta and communication data, contract data, contact details, names, website accesses and other data generated via a website. External hosting is provided for the purpose of fulfilling the contract with our potential and existing customers (Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR) and in the interest of a secure, fast and efficient provision of our online offer by a professional provider (Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR). If a corresponding consent has been requested, the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO and § 25 para. 1 TTDSG, insofar as the consent includes the storage of cookies or access to information in the user’s terminal device (e.g. device fingerprinting) within the meaning of the TTDSG. The consent can be revoked at any time. Our hoster(s) will only process your data to the extent necessary to fulfil its performance obligations and will follow our instructions with regard to this data. We use the following host(s): Cyon GmbH Brunngässlein 12, 4052 Basel, Switzerland Order processing We have concluded a contract for order processing (AVV) for the use of the above-mentioned service. This is a contract required by data protection law, which ensures that it processes the personal data of our website visitors only in accordance with our instructions and in compliance with the GDPR. Akamai For the purpose of accelerating our websites, we use the Content Delivery Network (CDN) of Akamai Technologies Inc., 150 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142, USA, (Akamai). A CDN is a service with the help of which the contents of our online offer, in particular large media files such as graphics or scripts, are delivered more quickly with the help of regionally distributed servers connected via the Internet. The processing of your data is carried out solely for the aforementioned purposes and to maintain the security and functionality of the CDN. Akamai transfers personal data from the log files (e.g. IP addresses) to the USA for each data processing, as certain servers for processing the log files are only located in the USA. As a result, Akamai is committed to complying with the standards and regulations of European data protection law. For more information on data protection by or at Akamai, please see https://www.akamai.com/de/de/privacy-policies/. Akamai stores data for up to 24 hours so that content can be delivered more quickly when you visit our website. Akamai cookies are classified as strictly necessary cookies.
When you access our website, a connection is established with CookieFirst’s server to give us the possibility to obtain valid consent from you to the use of certain cookies. CookieFirst then stores a cookie in your browser in order to be able to activate only those cookies to which you have consented and to properly document this. The data processed is stored until the predefined storage period expires or you request to delete the data. Certain mandatory legal storage periods may apply notwithstanding the aforementioned.
Data processing agreement
We have concluded a data processing agreement with CookieFirst. This is a contract required by data protection law, which ensures that data of our website visitors is only processed in accordance with our instructions and in compliance with the GDPR.
Server log files
Our website and CookieFirst automatically collect and store information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. The following data is collected:
- Your consent status or the withdrawal of consent
- Your anonymised IP address
- Information about your Browser
- Information about your Device
- The date and time you have visited our website
- The webpage url where you saved or updated your consent preferences
- The approximate location of the user that saved their consent preference
- A universally unique identifier (UUID) of the website visitor that clicked the cookie banner