Bucher’s Chilled Rail Cart is an adaptation of the ARCTICartTM technology, geared towardrail-specific operational requirements for cold catering logistics.
The combination of active air-through chilling and Bucher’s Chilled Rail Cart results, first of all, in minimal power consumption thanks to the high-performance thermal insulation of the cart. Secondly, in the eventof a power disruption, the contents stored inside the Chilled Rail Car will remain at a low temperature for an extended period, ensuring food safety during the chiller downtime.
Our key features
- Bucher’s ARCTICartTMthermal insulation technology
- Aluminum exoskeleton ensures overall rigidity and strength of the cart while providing additional damage tolerance in case of inadvertent bumps on the edges
- 360º rotating rollers for optimal maneuverability of the cart
- Slam latch for the easy opening and closing of doors
- Integrated braking system operated with pedals, similar to aviation trolleys
- Compatible with active chilling (air trough) thanks to the dedicated interfaces on the rear of the cart